Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 I went down to Poland for national allbreed show and had a great day with my 4 legged crew... Multi Ch. Multi JCh. Nightfire's Question of Quality and Multi BIS, BISS; Multi Ch. Grace JP Wonderful Boy won both another CWC and need now just one more to finish..my Multi Ch. Multi JCH. Nightfire's One for Winning had her little came back in the rings after puppy break and made me proud, winninng CWC and BOS! So she is new *Polish Champion* in 3 straight shows ( last show she was BOB over specials)! Very happy and proud on my darling! But what to say quality pass through... her son Multi Ch. Multi JCH. Nightfire's Unique But Real had his showdebut in Poland and won CWC, BOB and finished the day with res. BEST OF GROUP -18 months old! what to say than thank-you to the judge Rafał First (PL) for recognizing the team and the young little sweetheart Uri!